viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Stay By Me♥

She lives in a fairytale somewhere too farfor us to find forgotten the taste and smellof the world that she's left behind it's all about the exposure the lens I told her theangles were all wrong now she's rippingwings off of butterflies


We need to take it back in time, when musicmade us all UNITE! and it wasn't low blowsand video Hoes, am I the only one gettin'tired? Why is everybody so obsessed?Money can't buy our happiness can we allslow down and enjoy right now guaranteewe'll be feeling all right.


I saw you talking on the phone know that you are not alone But you steal my heartaway You’re acting like you’re on your ownBut I saw you standing with a girl Stoptrying to steal my heart away, I don't knowwho we are


I'm beautiful in my way, 'Cause Godmakes no mistakes I'm on the right track, I was born this way don't hide yourself inregret, Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right trackI was born this way


When I see your face there's not thingthat I would change cause you're amazingJust the way you are and when you smile thewhole world stops and stares for a whilecause boy you're amazing just the way you are.


Come on baby we ain’t gonna live 4ever Let me show you all the things that we could døYou know you wanna be together And Iwanna spend the night with you Come with me tonight We could make the night last4ever


Now this gravel in our voices, glass isshattered from the fight. In this tug of war, you’ll always win, even when I’mright.Cause you feed me fables from yourhand,With violent words and empty threatsand it’s sick that all these battles are what keeps me satisfied


Don't be dragjust be a queen Whether you're broke or evergreen You're black,whitebeigechola descent You'relebanese, you're orient Whether life'sdisabilities Left you outcast, bullied or teased Rejoice and love yourself today 'Cause you were born this way


Easy come easy go that’s just how you live take it all but you never give should’ve known you was trouble from the first kisshad your eyes wide open Why were theyopen? Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash you did to give me all your loveis all I ever asked cause what you don’tunderstand


You were my conscioence, so solid now you're like water and we started drowning, not like we'd sink any farther. But I let myheart go, it's somewhere down the bottom. But I'll get a new one, come back from thehope that you've stolen.


Is I’d catch a grenade for ya throw my handon the blade for ya I’d jump in front of atrain for ya You know I’d make anything for ya I would go through all this pain take abullet straight through my brain yes I would die for ya baby, but you won’t do the same



On the first page of our story, the futureseemed so bright and this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised. Even angels have their wicked schemesand you take death to new extremes. But you’ll always be my heroeven though youlost your mind.
I love writing and nobody I removed it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario